Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Proof that I am not Alone in the Softball Pyscho Universe

For all of you who always thought Rick is crazy - you are probably right but I am not alone.

The following song was written by one of the premier managers in all of Softball and aspiring American Idol contestant Dio Jakson - enjoy

Song: Eminem's "Cleaning out my closet" - performed by Dio Jackson

Where's my team, I have no team in Colgate, there ya' go,
yeah, yo', yo'...

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against, I have,
I've been protested and demonstrated
against, picket signs for my wicked MOVES, look at the News,
sick is the mind of the
motherfuckin' kid that's behind, all this commotion,
emotions run deep as ocean's explodin',
tempers flaring from teammates, just blow 'em off and keep
goin', not takin' nothin' from no one,
give 'em hell long as i'm breathin', keep kickin' ass in
these leagues, an' takin' names in the
evening, leave 'em with a taste as sour as vinegar in they
mouth, see they can trigger me but
they'll never figure me out, look at me now, I bet ya'
probably sick of me now, ain't you Coach,
I'm make you look so ridiculous now...

[CHORUS]

I'm sorry boy friend, I never meant to hurt you, I never
meant to make you cry, but tonight I'm
Comin out the closet, {one more time}, I said I'm sorry boy
friend, I never meant to hurt you, I
never meant to make you cry, but tonight I'm Comin' out the
closet...

I got some moves up my sleeve and I don't know if no one
knows it, so before they throw me
inside my coffin and close it, I'm expose it, I'll take you
back to Inwood 05, before I ever had a Inwood chip I thought
I would die, Cause we sucked, at least that's what was being
said, my boys huddled up and said fuk tis let's put this
team to bed. I wish we would have lost,
no I don't on second thought, I just fuckin' wished he would
have beat someone else, I look at Chelsea and I
couldn't picture everyone on different sides, even if I
hated Joey V, I grit my teeth and I'd try, to make it
work with him at least for Chelsea's sake, I maybe made some
mistakes but I'm only human, but I'm
man enough to face them today, what I did was stupid, no
doubt it was dumb, but the smartest
shit I did was pinch hit and pinch run, cause we would've
lost to Papo and the Phillies that night, shit it's my team,
i'd like to welcome y'all to the Highlanders show...

[CHORUS]
Above

Now I would never diss my own boys just to get recognition,
take a second to listen who you
think this record is dissin', but put yourself in my
position, just try to envision witnessin'
your boy poppin' shit and bitchin, that someone's talkin
shit saying that Dio has no pitchin, going through phone
books and contactin your boys for no reason, victim of we
need ball players on Sunday so get whoevers needed, my whole
life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't 'til I
grew
up, now I blew up, it makes you sick to ya' stomach, doesn't
it, wasn't it the reason you made
that team in Central Park, Coach, so you could try to
justify the way you treated me, Coach, but guess what, your
gettin' older now and it's cold when your lonely, and the
team is going down so quick, their gonna
know that its phoney, and Chelsea's getting so big now, you
should see it, its beautiful, but it will never work when
you have the commish with a team runnin it, see what hurts
me the most is you won't
admit you was wrong, go, do your team, keep tellin' yourself
that your gonna win, but how dare
you try to take what you didn't help me to get, your selfish
kid, but I love you for it, remember when we won the chip
and you said this was a dream, well guess what, I am gay,
gay as in happy you see ...

[CHORUS]

No comments:

Post a Comment