Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Child of Mine

After a useless bye week, an awkward halftime show,

Football season is finally over.

Even though eye candy Fergie was kind of wack in her rendition of "Sweet Child of Mine" (good idea/try but where was Axel?), for some reason the beginning lyrics of that awesome Guns and Roses song:

"She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry"

remind me that baseball/softball season is almost here. Pitchers and Catchers just around the corner now - Our first sports version of Sweet Child of Mine - true 1st love.

P.S. Yeah I now this blog was "weird/awkward" but I needed a transition to SB.

No comments:

Post a Comment