Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Inside Pitch

I've been known to Tip Pitches on occasion and today's I'm putting my fingers down and selecting an Inside Pitch for my readers to turn on as I introduce my 1st sponsor  
Signsofallkind.com


This isn't a damn infomercial and I don't want to rip anyone off. This is a quality family owned business
 

that I trust and respect. They have been making professional signs and more
 for over 20 years and there goal is simple : Helping their clients attract more business.

You name the kind of sign SignsofAllKind Sign Gallery
  • Store fronts, canopies, banners, neons 



 
 

 
  •  A-frames sign boards, light box, business cards ,vinyl lettering

  • Custom wallpaper, vehicle wraps, stylish custom decals, plaques 
 
 



 

and they will deliver it to you. You don't have to pay below 96th street ridiculous prices to get quality service anymore.
Please visit their website (their ad is on the right corner of this blog) and then contact them at 212-346-7850.  
Mention Sofballinsider.net "Ricky" for a generous discount.  Holler!!!!!!!   

1 comment:

  1. Capitalist Sellout......only kidding. Congratulations!!!


    Jim B.

    ReplyDelete