Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SB Jerry Lewis Hustles

Legendary Jerry Lewis puts his heart and soul into his Telethon for years to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA).



So to raise money for the Cancer Research Institute 










I've started my own version of a Telethon except I'm working the phones

























Here are some calls I got from down below






 and up above



Things got Hectic


  

but I will be relentless b/c Cancer has to be stopped. That's why I just want everyone to know that all donations are important and accepted whether you can donate $10, $20, $100... it all adds up and will all make a difference. You don't have to appear in the tournament to be an impact player.

The Charity Tournament will come and go, but the fight against Cancer will go on.

Please donate at  personal fundraising page at Ricardo Ronda Cancer Research Institute Fundraising Page.



Event Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment