Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Malo Pa Fuera is a Sequel.. Best/Worst 2015 and Beyond

"Back ...
Caught you lookin' for the same thing ...
It's a new thing, check out this I bring
Don't believe the hype, its a sequel
As an equal, can I get this through to you
...Comin' from the school of hard knocks" ... Public Enemy .. Don't Believe The Hype



Great Song. 

In the spirit of Public Enemy and New Years I'm the mood for a sequel to my Classic 2014 blog:

Malo Pa Fuera  





































At midnight tomorrow I'm filling a pot of water and throwing it our door. It symbolizes throwing out the past year's bad luck (Malo) and starting anew



So ghetto - so fun. It's time for a 2015 SB version

Top Ten Malo Pa Fuera for Softball 2015

10, Injuries - getting older. Last 3 months were physical hell for me last year. Hell.

Can't go through that again. Love Softball, but not worth it.

9. Tuesday Afternoon Championship lost to McHales.















That hurt

8. Inwood - Only 8 teams. That's on me. I can do better.

7. Sunday Morning Team - Asylum. Underachieving.

6. Late Season Slump - Keep Swinging.

5. Mariners dropping out of Big Apple - that's was a step back

4.Softball Violence was up this year. I was part of it at times. For example, in game two of the BASL Championship 5 People were ejected It was ugly. I went after 2 people. Violence is not the answer. not in softball, not in life.

3. NY Fast Pitch Weintraub Loss - made series costing error. Pain. No excuses.

2. Martin - very sad.




1. Pops - heartbreaking




However, 2016 is almost here and it's time for Malo Pa Fuera, but before I do that the video below captures some of the special people and moments of  2015 as


"Should old acquaintances be forgotten, 
And never brought to mind? 
Should old acquaintances be forgotten, 
And days of long ago"


.. of Course I didn't use that wack Auld Lang Syne song .. Enjoy and see you in 2016 - Ride or Die



No comments:

Post a Comment